Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trinity 6





















Trinity 6

The last time I photographed the Eriksen Premises one of the window panes was broken.  I used it in a slide show showing samples of my "Photo of the Day".  I just checked and was surprised that it had only 125 views.  There are a few photos of Trinity taken on a much brighter day.  There are also a few others from other communities on the Bonavista Peninsula among others. If you haven't seen it, check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqf6HPZjJ50&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBg3Kr4Gp5Y2gIBQNsbNOig  and if you like it share with your contacts. You can even invite them to join the email version of my Photo of the Day!  :)

I've included another clothesline photo because I know many of you enjoy this subject.  A woman was painting a house on one of the side streets and it looks like the front will be red but the sides resemble the colours of the old Republic of Newfoundland flag.

More photos of interesting windows, doors, cars, and houses are among the photos I've uploaded to my Blog today.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...