Sunday, July 07, 2013

Caplin Cove







Caplin Cove

Caplin Cove is located in Conception Bay North along the Baccalieu Trail.  The community dates back to the 1700s and was a small fishing town that was probably named after the small fish, capelin.

Today's photos were taken in the summer of 2003 using my Canon 10D, which was nearly brand new at that time.  I remember travelling the entire Baccalieu Trail three times that summer and I believe I made photos in every community at least once.

I've uploaded 27 photos to my updated Caplin Cove Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/capelin_cove/capelin_cove.htm


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...