Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trinity 4



















Trinity 4

I thought I would share this comment regarding the photo of the vegetable garden I shared yesterday. 
I love the veggie gardens!!! Put that news on facebook or anywhere else you can. That's why those folks weren't obese or as sick as we are today. As you said, there weren't the grocery stores full of "frankenfoods" made in a lab & cereals full of high fructose corn syrup & roundup, pesticides & preservatives! We should all stop poisoning our lawns & bodies & grow organic gardens in that space!
He makes a valid point.  I grow a small amount of vegetables and this year I have potatoes, carrots, cucumber and lettuce.  I also have black currants, red currants, gooseberries and strawberries. I enjoy working in my small garden plots and when I harvest the veggies later this fall I know that there are no poisons and they haven't been forced to grow by fertilizers.
As my brothers and I walked around Trinity, we stopped to chat with several people including the gentleman shown in today's photos.  He was very friendly and provided us with information about the town.  I've included a couple of wide shots of the community with St. Paul's Anglican Church dominating the skyline.  I also photographed several clotheslines which I will share in my clotheslines series later this fall, but I included one colourful image today as well.

Also included this morning are more photos of houses, sheds, windows and doors around the town of Trinity.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...