Thursday, May 02, 2013

Riverhead





Riverhead

Riverhead, a community with a population of around 500, is along the Irish Loop in St. Mary's Bay. I've visited this community several times and most of the photos are of houses.

The colourful boat in the first photo was the first red and white boat I've seen in this province. It wasn't in really bad shape when I photographed it in 2003, but I am not certain that it was fixed up enough to go into the ocean. There are two more photos of this boat in my Riverhead Gallery and you can view all 32 photos at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/riverhead/riverhead.htm

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...