Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bahama Bay Resort - Florida















Bahama Bay Resort - Florida

I am back online after a week in the Orlando area of Florida. My wife, son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren went to Disney World for 4 days and spent the rest of our time at the Bahama Bay Resort which is about 15 minute drive to the various Disney parks. The photos I am sharing today were taken the first night we arrived at the resort.

The three I am sharing on the email lists are representative of the fifteen I am uploading to my Photo of the Day Blog. You can check them at: http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/

After a long day of travel with 2 small children, we arrived at the resort around 6:00 PM and, after getting settled into our condo we decided to take a walk around the resort. It was a beautiful warm evening with temperatures in the high 80s and, dressed in shorts for the first time this year, we explored the surroundings. I photographed several of the buildings, plants, flowers and anything else that captured my attention. I'll share some of those images today and tomorrow.

Most of you are aware that when travelling I make many photos and this trip was no exception. In the week we were on the ground I took around 2,000 photos. I will select those I like the most to share on the email version of my Photo of the Day. As well, I will upload more to my Blog each day, then create web sites which will have all the images. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest you will also see photos with links to my Blog and/or web sites. As I share the photos, comments are always welcome.

Feel free to share these links with your family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...