Sunday, May 05, 2013

St. Joseph's





St. Joseph's

I have included St. Joseph's in the Irish Loop Series even though I am not certain that it is included in the list of communities that comprise that scenic drive. The online map of the Irish Loop includes Salmonier, which is made up of the communities along Salmonier Arm in St. Mary's Bay.

I saw a sailboat in the harbour and photographed it, only to learn later that I knew the people in it. Interesting. The red house in the second photo is actually a play house. And if you check my updated galleries you will find scanned images shot in the early 80's including a few of the old church which was torn down not long after I made the photos.

You can check the updated St. Joseph's Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/st_josephs/st_josephs.htm

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...