Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!











Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In August 2004, I volunteered to spend two days photographing models wearing a variety of swimsuits. While I don't consider myself a fashion photographer, I do like photographing people and thought it would be different than the candid photos of people I normally make. The first shoot was on a dull August day in Trinity, Trinity Bay. The four photographers made images of the models wearing Irish Flag and Republic of Newfoundland swimsuits. Julie also wore a shamrock swimsuit for a few photos.

This morning I am sharing photos of the Irish Flag swimsuits taken on the first day. I've included a couple of the shamrock suit as well.

My swimwear galleries have been among the most popular galleries on my web site since 2004 and I still get many emails from people wanting to know where to purchase the bathing suits. If you are among those interested in these suits, it is unfortunate because I lost contact with the designer a year or so later and have no way to contact her.

If you would like to view more photos of the models and suits, visit my galleries at: http://www.lanephotography.com/newfoundland_swimwear/swimwear_photography_1.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...