Thursday, March 07, 2013

Fishing





 

Fishing

Another activity that gets people outside is salmon and trout fishing. While it may not seem like a lot of activity, fishermen have to move around in the water, and walk up and down a river, which sometimes isn't very easy without a trail. It's probably not a way to lose weight, but it is moderate exercise.

These photos were taken near the mouth of the Salmonier River where it flows into St. Mary's Bay. I took the photos late one Spring evening in the early 90s. You can see there were quite a few people trying their luck at catching a salmon.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...