Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


I would like to thank everyone who sent me positive thoughts and prayers regarding my surgery. I am at home and feeling well. Actually, I am feeling better than I thought I would just 3 days after my surgery. I was up and walking on Monday and Tuesday. By Wednesday I walked the corridors (250 feet) 120 times, which is between 5 or 6 miles. I guess all that hiking through the woods got me in decent shape. Last night they removed all tubes and released me this morning. I do have follow-up appointments, but at this point the prognosis is good! For that, I am thankful!!

Since it is Thanksgiving in the United States, I decided to send a few photos that are appropriate for the day. These photos were made in 2004, when I was producing a slide show about Thanksgiving in Canada. I don't know about you, but the photos are making me hungry after 3 days of hospital food!!


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...