Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gros Morne


As I travelled through higher levels of Gros Morne National Park, I drove out of the fog completely and was treated to bright, beautiful fall colours and a calm lake with perfect reflections. Actually there were a few wisps of fog between the lake and the mountains in the background. I checked Google Earth and discovered that there is one large and several smaller lakes there. I have photographed this lake several times and always "wished" I would see a moose standing in the water but never have.


If you wish to see more images, I am uploading extra photos of my trip up the Viking Trail to my BLOG - Photo of the Day Blog. More photos to come over the next few days.


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...