Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Colours 4



To capture the photo of several colourful trees I walked to the bottom of the small hill. I did that in order to get rid of the power lines that were blocking my view. I liked the variety of colours against the perfectly blue sky and didn't want several wires running across the image.
The second photo was taken in my yard and shows the bright red leaves of a young northern wild raisin tree.
I think the berries are highbush cranberries that are growing by the side of my driveway. I liked the bright red colour of the berries. The yellow leaves of meadowsweet also brighten my back yeard this time of the year.
Just a few more days of my Fall Colours theme.





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...