Sunday, October 26, 2008

Colours of Fall 1








It was a beautiful day here yesterday and I took an hour or so to make images of the beautiful fall colours. Over the next few days, I will share some of the photos with you.

The bright yellow and orange maple leaves are probably the dominant colours along the roads here in Holyrood. When I looked up I could see the bright yellow leaves against the clear blue sky and I really liked the combination of colours. Other photos show a combination of orange and yellow maple leaves. When shooting towards the sun, the light passes through the leaves which causes interesting lighting as shown in the last two photos..



No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...