Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Point Pleasant Park, Halifax

I haven't sent many People photos for a while, so I decided to share some from Point Pleasant Park in Halifax.

I waited for the young couple to walk into the first scene. I had photographed it without people and thought that a person or two would make the scene even more interesting.

I saw a person walking in the fog along the shore, but had to shoot through a bunch of trees in order to capture him.

The runner just ran by as I walked along the road. I photographed her, along with several other runners I saw that morning.

These are all Candid photos - the subject wasn't aware he/she was being photographed. They show people doing everyday activities.





No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...