Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ross Farm

While driving across Nova Scotia a couple of years ago, we happened upon Ross Farm, a "living museum" where people dressed in period costumes go about their daily business of running a farm.

The three photos this morning were converted to b & w to give an impression of being from a different time. The first photo is the school teacher walking towards the schoolhouse; the second is a young lady hanging wool on a fence; and the third is a guy showing people a couple of large oxen that were used to plow fields and carry things around the farm.

I enjoy visiting this type of exhibit because the people are dressed in period costumes and it is like travelling back in time.





No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...