Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Church Windows

A few years ago I entered the RC Church in Harbour Grace and took a few photos even though it was under construction at the time. I didn't venture too far inside, but did make a few images of the interesting windows. You can see the effects of the blue glass by looking closely at the reflections around the coloured glass.

Because I exposed for the bright windows, I knew the walls would be fairly dark in the photo. I made a couple of different compositions, two of which I am sharing today.




2 comments:

bearkat said...

HI Bruce..there is just something about stained glass windows and older churches :) thanks!!!!

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

Thanks. I enjoy taking photos in churches.

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...