Thursday, September 22, 2022







Rivers

After Tropical Storm Earl dropped 200 mm rain on the Holyrood area, the rivers were very high. However, they are starting to get back to normal. Just in time for the remnants of another hurricane to hit the island of Newfoundland. Tropical Cyclone Fiona is expected to pass by the west coast of the island, so we may not get hit too badly here on the east coast. 

Today, I added photos taken in Holyrood a couple of days ago. My Rivers 5 album is nearing completion and you can check all the photos in this most recent Rivers album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162150234890329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

  

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...