Thursday, September 15, 2022

North Arm River












North Arm River

After the 200 mm rain that fell over the weekend, the North Arm River in Holyrood turned into a raging river. When it cleared up yesterday, I decided to photograph part of the river from my drone. I launched it near the river and flew to where it enters the harbour, then turned around and followed the river upstream. As you can see, it is still pretty rough even 3 days after the storm. I am uploading the photos to my second North Arm River From the Air album and have provided links to both:

If you check bot albums, you will notice a huge difference in the amount of water flowing down the river.

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...