Sunday, September 11, 2022










North Arm River From the Air

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to practice with my drone and chose to photograph the North Arm River in Holyrood. I did it in sections and shared the photos in an album on my Holyrood Page. I have posted 111 photos so far and only have a few left so I thought I'd let you know that it is nearly finished. 

I have enjoyed seeing the river from different viewpoints and have seen parts of the river that I hadn't seen from the ground. There are three rivers in Holyrood and I may photograph them from the air as well. 

If you are interested in seeing the whole series, you can view them here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.172519278621785&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...