Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Mortier










Mortier

I've been to Fox Cove-Mortier twice and I am starting a NEW album with photos from the sunny day first. I also decided to upload the photos in the order they were taken as I walked around the harbour. I thought you might find it interesting - sort of like a little tour. :)

As I walked, I photographed the harbour, a boat on the shore, a dory with interesting reflections, and flamingos which I didn't expect to see there! You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.530245802438323&type=3

If you haven't already liked my K. Bruce Lane Photography Page, you may miss the photos of Communities and Culture of Newfoundland and Labrador that I upload daily. Here's a link to the albums I have there. https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography/photos_albums

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...