Sunday, September 25, 2022










Quarry River

In August, I decided to photograph the three rivers that flow through Holyrood from the air. I am finished the North Arm River and will finish Maher's River soon. Today, I started uploading the photos I took of the third river. To be honest, I have never known its name and when I asked around, Quarry River was the name I received so I am going with it unless someone informs me of a different name.

I launched my drone from the bridge and took a few photos of the waterfalls before ascending to around 50 m (150 ft) and flew upriver taking photos along the way. I will share the rest of the photos over the next few days.

You can follow this album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178113884728991&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...