Saturday, May 07, 2022

Clowns








Clowns

I have been visiting Bonita Terra, formerly known as Citrus Park, for many years and have photographed a group of clowns that provided entertainment for kids and adults alike. They are retired seniors who get together to learn the art of being a clown. At first, they were called Joey's Clowns and I am starting this album with photos from 2007 when Joey was part of the group.

I will share photos of the clowns over several years and though a few of the clowns are the same people, costumes and makeup have changed a bit. You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2059457707560520&type=3

Feel free to Share!


 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...