Friday, May 06, 2022

Old Houses

 












Old Houses

This morning, I finished uploading photos to my 10th Old Houses Album. With each album having around 100 images, you will find lots to view if you are interested. You can find my most recent album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162057407140329

Many of the homes shown in the albums are gone now and you will only ever see them in photos. They depict a bit of our history and I find it sad to see many in a state of disrepair. I have been shooting this type of photo for 50 years and have many more in my collection that I will continue to share.

Feel free to Share!

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...