Tuesday, May 31, 2022








Dandelions

Many people do not like dandelions and I know a few people who HATE them. I have never understood the reason why they are not liked - they are a beautiful colour and have interesting shapes and textures depending on the weather and the time of day. I like dandelions and always have. Every year I take more photos of them - not because they are different, but because they are usually the first colour in my yard after the winter. I have eaten the leaves and made jelly from the petals and both are delicious!

They are nearly done for this year and, even though I checked daily, there were few insects on them this year!

If you are interested, I have 3 albums of dandelion photos:

 Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...