Friday, October 29, 2021

Bumblebees










Bumblebees

It is too late this year to photograph bees, however, it is a good time to reflect on the number of bees around this part of Holyrood throughout the summer.  When dandelions appeared this spring, I didn't see many bumblebees around at all.  I saw the first large bees around the time the Dandelions were just about finished blooming.  Then a few smaller bees started visiting the few dandelions that were left.  When the wild roses started to bloom, there were a few more bees, but not a lot.  I continued to photograph them into the fall when they constantly visited the sunflowers in my yard.  Overall, I would say that there were fewer bees this summer in my yard.

You can view some of the photos I took this summer here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161689211045329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!



  
 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...