Monday, October 25, 2021

American Anhingas










American Anhingas

Every winter I have spent in Florida has been great for photographing a variety of birds.  I have very many photos of American anhingas as they eat fish or dry their feathers after eating.  I learned very quickly that if you approach them very slowly, they don't fly away and cooperate by posing in a variety of different positions.  

I started the third album of American anhingas photos today and will be sharing more over the next few days.  You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161870381065329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...