Sunday, October 24, 2021

Holyrood - October 2021













Holyrood - October 2021

On October 22, 2021, I decided to take a few photos during my daily walk.  When I started, it was a clear day, but when I was about 1/2 way through my walk, it clouded over.  I thought I wouldn't be able to capture the colours as well, so I didn't shoot as many pictures.  If you can compare the colours in the last 2 photos you'll see the difference.  The last photo was taken in cloudy conditions and the one preceding it was taken when the sun was shining brightly.

However, they came out fine and I created an album with the photos. You can view the photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=lane.holyrood&set=a.118794330573966

Feel Free to Share!






 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...