Wednesday, October 20, 2021

My Yard, October 19, 2021










My Yard, October 19, 2021

Yesterday, I walked around my yard and took a few photos of the colourful trees and shrubs that are probably at their peak when it comes to colour.  

I did notice that the leaves on the mountain ash (AKA dogberry tree locally) were still green.  However, all around town those types of trees already have brightly coloured leaves and in many cases, the leaves are gone completely.  I guess mine is protected from the wind (we had 2 hurricanes recently), but I am not sure if that is the reason or not.

You can view the fall photos of my yard here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.5040277722667004

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...