Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sherbrooke Village










Sherbrooke Village

In 2018, I visited Sherbrooke Village in Nova Scotia and photographed most, if not all of the buildings in this heritage attraction in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia has invested heavily in tourism attractions such as living museums.  I have photographed several there and have been impressed by each!!

I do have an album featuring photos of Sherbrook Village, but it contains over 300 photos so I plan to break the album into 3 or 4.  Have patience.  :)  Here's the link if you want to check it before it is divided.

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...