Friday, October 09, 2020

Florida Sunrise








Florida Sunrise

I photographed a beautiful sunrise on January 16, 2019 at Bonita Terra in Florida.  When I am in Florida, I check the sunrises every day and, if I think it will be spectacular, I walk to Turtle Pond where I can photograph the sunrise without wires in the way.  Of course, having reflections in a still pond helps as well.

I have 3 albums of photos featuring Florida Sunrises.  Here is a link to one of them.  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1415851898587774

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...