Thursday, October 01, 2020

Greenspond










Greenspond

I visited Greenspond twice over the years.  The first time was in the 1970s and I had to catch a ride to the island with a fisherman.  It was a dull and wet day, but I had to photograph the inside of a fish storage facility for a client.  Just as I finished the ferry arrived and I had to leave without photographing the town.

In 2006, I returned to the community to photograph it.  Unfortunately, it was a dull day but I managed to capture a few nice images. 

You can view my photos of Greenspond here:  https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBruceLanePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1494816723992435

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...