Thursday, February 28, 2019

Pool's Cove 3










Pool's Cove 3

The photos I am sharing in this series were taken in August 2008.  Like many small communities in Newfoundland and Labrador, there were a number of fishing stages and boats in the harbour.  I have been making photos of these communities since 1970 and have many images in my collection.  I do have many of them on my web site where you can search for them in my alphabetical index.  However, because I pay for the space I use, I am beginning to upload them to Facebook as well. 

I have started a Pool's Cove Album on my K. Bruce Lane Photography page and add the same photos as my Blog each day.  Feel free to Like my page if you haven't already, and share with your friends and family.  https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography/

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...