Friday, February 01, 2019

Old Bonaventure 3






Old Bonaventure 3

This is the last day of this series for now.  If I come across more, I will share them at a later date.


I have uploaded the photos I've shared to a Facebook Album - https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBruceLanePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1225876154219828


Yesterday, Gmail rejected my Photo of the Day from a dozen accounts.  If those people happen to get today's, they will know they are missing emails from time to time.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...