Monday, November 26, 2018

Tangled Garden 4













Tangled Garden 4

If you didn't get my Photo of the Day by email yesterday, and you have a gmail address, you were one of around 30 people that gmail blocked my Photo of the Day because it was SPAM.  Even though, I removed all but 1 photo and 1 link.  I am sharing this here in case you are checking my Blog to view my daily photos.  

Today, I am continuing to share some of the plants and flowers growing at Tangled Garden on July 3, 2010.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...