Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Halifax, 1988














Halifax, 1988

Since I have been sharing photos of Nova Scotia for the past couple of months, I thought I would continue the series, but with photos from 1988.  In the spring of that year, I visited Halifax for a few days.  I walked around the downtown area with my camera loaded with Kodachrome slide film.  People from that area may see differences over the past 30 years.

I have started a NEW Halifax Facebook Album and will include all my older photos there.  



Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...