Friday, April 21, 2017

This Morning











This Morning

Winter has not left us yet!  I woke up this morning to see the trees and shrubs in my yard covered in thick ice.  It was raining when I went outside so I had to keep my camera under my winter parka as I walked quickly around my yard. 


Since arriving home on April 1, after 2 months in Florida, we have had 2 snowstorms and a couple of freezing rain storms.  During 61 days in Florida, it did not rain and we had 1 cloudy day.  Temperatures were in the high 20°s every day.  And that was their winter!!

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...