Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Palm Sunday 3, 2005























Palm Sunday 3, 2005

In 2005, I was working on a project in which we produced a series of DVDs on the Christians Beliefs and customs.  Throughout that year I attended and made photographs, of church services from most denominations.


Today's photos were taken in All Saints Anglican Church in Tilton.  After I finished the church service in the RC church in Bay Roberts, I drove to Tilton and asked the priest if I could take photos during the service and that I wouldn't use a flash.  She agreed and made an announcement at the beginning of the service telling the congregation that I would be taking pictures throughout the service.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...