Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sunset







Sunset

Today's photos were taken on October 19, 2015 Just outside my door here in Holyrood. I don't make a lot of sunset photos here because there are wires from my house to the main power lines, which pass by approximately 240 feet away and I have to shoot around them. As well, there are several trees, obvious in today's photos, which sometimes obscure the sun, depending on the time of the year.


Despite this, when I saw the bright red clouds just after the sun set below the hills in the distance, I got my camera and made several images of the beautiful sky. I share many different photographic subjects on my Photo of the Day, including the beauty of sunsets and sunrises. Everywhere on the planet, people have a chance to view sunsets and sunrises each day that it is not too overcast. Hopefully, you get out to experience the beauty and peace that is there for you to see, free of charge.




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...