Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Old Shop, Hopeall

Old Shop





Hopeall







Old Shop, HopeallSeptember 7, 2015

In order to get photos of the fishing stages in the town of Old Shop I had to walk out on a few fishing stages to get a decent angle, Otherwise I wouldn't have seen most since the road runs behind them all.

The next community I photographed was Hopeall, Trinity Bay and, interestingly, I photographed fishing stages in this community as well.

As I said yesterday, most of the stages are in good shape and are being well-maintained. It was great to see since in many areas I often see fishing stages falling into the ocean.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...