Saturday, September 12, 2015

Green's Harbour 4






















Green's Harbour 4September 7, 2015

Most of the photos I've shared in the first 3 days of this series were taken on West Side Road, which runs down the west side of the harbour. Today's photos were taken near the wharf area and the road on the east side of the harbour.

In the not too distant past the harbour probably had several fishing stages that were still being used. The first photo shows one that is located near the wharf and though it is in hard shape, it looked like it was still being used. The collapsed shed was still being used when I last photographed it in 2003. I shared a photo of it on Day 1 of this series.

As I was leaving the community I stopped to photograph a miniature pony that was feeding in front of a home.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...