Friday, January 09, 2015

Gone Forever 3
















Gone Forever 3

All photos taken today were taken in Conception Bay South and, as far as I know, are now gone.  If not totally gone, they have changed so much that the photos can now be considered unique. The only ones I am not certain of are the red barn and red shed above the root cellar (photos 3, 4 and 5 above).

The yellowish house in the photos 6 and 7 is definitely gone.  I drove by it many times and one day I stopped to make a couple of photos.  Next time I drove by, the house was gone completely.  Now it has been replaced by a more modern home.

The large barn disappeared a year or so after I took these photos.  It was still being used when I made this photo in 2001.


The property with several orange buildings has changed - some of the outbuildings are gone and the house has been painted a more neutral colour.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...