Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunsets









Sunsets

Because of all the turmoil in the world I decided to start a new Sunsets Series.  While viewing sunsets and sunrises I always feel the peace and quiet of the moment.  Add to those feelings the colours and textures of the clouds as the sun sinks or rises behind them, and the viewer experiences a few moments of pure beauty.


I have photographed hundreds of sunsets since purchasing my first 35 mm camera in 1970.  For the next few days I plan to share a few of the older images that I have scanned from slides.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...