Saturday, June 07, 2014

Communities 4















Communities 4


This morning I am returning to the Communities Series with photos of Broad Cove in Conception Bay,  which is a wonderful place to view traditional style homes that have been very well maintained.  I spoke to a local who told me that many houses were purchased by people from St. John's and other parts of the world and are used as summer homes.  I am not sure which houses  have been renovated as summer homes, but I am glad to see that they have retained some of their original character.  A great place for photographing houses!!!

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...