Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Fall










Fall

With temperatures in the 30°C (around 90°F) range over the past few days, it hardly seems like fall.  However, I plan to share photos of fall over the next few days.  To be honest, hardly any leaves on trees around here have changed colour, but I am pretty certain that it won't be too long.

Today's photos were taken in late October, 2001.  I had to stop my car to make a few photos of the house overlooking a lake in Chapels Cove, Conception Bay.  It has been 12 years since I took those photos and you can imagine that the trees in front of the house have grown quite a bit.


In this area of the province there are few, if any, red maple leaves during the fall; most are yellow.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...