Saturday, October 05, 2013

Fall 5










Fall 5

Thanks for the comments on the fall colours in Bowring Park, St. John's. Today's photos were also taken there.

If you live in this area of the province, it will be worth the effort to make a trip to Bowring Park around the end of the month to experience the beauty of Fall in person.


I've also been to the west coast of the province in the fall and, if you live in that part of the province, I recommend you get out and enjoy the beautiful colours.  You have many more deciduous trees there and the bright red, yellow and orange leaves are truly beautiful.  If I come across slides of the area in fall, I'll scan a few and share.  No promises though; I've finished scanning slides from 1993 and am currently scanning some from 1988 and 1989.  With 50 000 slides to scan, that may take a while.  :)

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...