Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall 14













Fall  14

This is the last of the Fall photos of Gros Morne National Park. From the comments I've received, many of you have enjoyed this series.  I've included a couple more images of Gros Morne Mountain with a large cloud that seems to touch its peak.  I climbed that mountain on a beautiful day in the summer of 1984.  When I reached the top, the clouds were so close that my upper body was in the clouds, but my lower body wasn't.  As I walked around the top of the mountain, I would walk in and out of the clouds.   You can view a few of the photos I took during that long hike at: http://www.lanephotography.com/gros_morne/gros-morne/gros-morne.htm


Three photos show part of Bonne Bay with a reflection of the colourful shoreline in the still water.  I pulled over on the side of the highway to make a few photos of the colourful  trees.  The lone orange deciduous tree among the green evergreens caught my attention.  The last two images were taken on the drive from the park to Deer Lake.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:



No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...