Sunday, October 07, 2012

Port au Port Peninsula 3













Port au Port Peninsula 3

The first photo this morning shows a house with unusual decorations in the yard. I made a few images of this and another similar yard a little further along the road and have shared them on my Photo of the Day Blog today.
We photographed a few fishing stages and lobster pots on the Port au Port Peninsula during our visit in August and I've uploaded a few more to my Blog this morning.

This will be the last in this series. Unfortunately, after driving around the peninsula we didn't get a chance to make a lot of photographs. For the next couple of days, I plan to share a few photos of caribou taken in Central Newfoundland as well as a few close-up images of grey jays taken near my house in Holyrood.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...