Saturday, October 20, 2012

Barcelona 11












Barcelona 11

The narrow streets around the Barcelona Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter were fairly busy so we decided to wander around looking for streets that were less busy.

I photographed people, manikins and signs as we walked around this interesting part of Barcelona. A few people were playing music or singing in an attempt to sell CDs or collect coins from passers-by. One young lady with a beautiful voice had a sign stating that she had been robbed and needed money desperately. I also saw a couple trying to read a map and decided to take a quick photo.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...