Monday, October 15, 2012

Barcelona 6













Barcelona 6

Sorry about the photos that some of you found to be a little too graphic.  As one person wrote, "I find pictures of dead animals disturbing, especially when you can see their eyes". I was surprised to see the sheep heads (with eyes) on display in the market and photographed them to show that people in different cultures see and do things differently than we do here in North America.

I promise that there are no disturbing photos today! I am sharing photos of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms. and candy this morning. After viewing images for the past 3 days, I hope you have a feel for what the La Boqueria market in Barcelona is like and the types of things they offer for sale.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...