Monday, March 26, 2012

Flowers









Flowers

Where there are butterflies, you will find flowers and plants. This morning I am sharing images of eleven species of plants that grew in The Butterfly Garden in St. Maarten. Most of them are new to me and I haven't had an opportunity to identify them yet. However, since so many of you enjoyed the butterflies, I assume just as many will enjoy the colourful flowers, especially those of us living in northern climes where we won't see flowers growing outside for a while yet.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...