Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Citrus Park












Citrus Park

Some of you have asked about Citrus Park and where it is located. This morning I am sharing images taken around the park during one of my morning walks. As I walk around looking for things to photograph, I see lots of different plants, flowers, garden ornaments, animals and birds and even though I have visited the park once a year since 2004, I never tire of making photos there.

Citrus Park is a beautiful gated community located near Bonita Springs which is situated between Naples and Fort Myers. There are approximately 3500 people there during the winter months. There are numerous activities that keep most residents busy. These include swimming (there are 3 pools and a couple of hot tubs), softball (2 softball fields), driving range, tennis (several courts), horseshoes, shuffleboard, and several other games. Residents also offer dancing lessons, computer club, card clubs, yoga, aerobics, and just about anything else you can imagine. They have a restaurant with daily specials and have activities at the rec hall and/or clubhouse most days. There is plenty to help residents through a winter filled with sunshine and hot days!! Most people I know there love it and hate to leave when the season draws to an end in April.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...